Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, or if you have any questions, complaints, claims or other legal concerns relating to Olie Movement Limited or its business, please contact email@example.com
- -“Account” – a registered user account with Olie Movement Limited
- - “Software” – website www.thisisolie.com
- - “Content” means any data, text, files, information, images, graphics, photos, links and other content or materials created and owned by Olie Movement Limited
- – “Product” means any digital or physical product purchased through the Olie Movement Limited Software.
- - “Seller” – means the brand you are purchasing from, Olie Movement Limited.
- “Service” – members area of the Olie Movement Limited website
- You must create an Account in order to use the Service.
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- You must use the Software only in accordance with our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your Account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any Account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create Accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, we prohibit the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to us upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Olie Movement Limited users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
RIGHTS & OWNERSHIP
- The Software contains Content owned or licensed by Olie Movement Limited. Olie Movement Limited Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Olie Movement Limited, Olie Movement Limited owns and retains all rights in the Content and the Software. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Olie Movement Limited Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Olie Movement Limited Content.
- The Olie Movement Limited name and logo are trademarks owned by the Seller and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Olie Movement Limited. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Olie Movement Limited, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Olie Movement Limited.
- All items purchased as a pre order will be despatched in the second week of of July
This Refund and Returns Policy applies for all products purchased through the Olie Movement Limited checkout.
You acknowledge that Olie Movement Limited provides a platform for users to purchase Products from a Seller, and that a sales contract is formed between you and Olie Movement Limited.
You will be sent confirmation of the sales contract between Olie Movement Limited and yourself via email promptly after the conclusion of the contract.
- PHYSICAL PRODUCTS: Olie Movement Limited cannot exchange or refund any physical products due to hygiene reasons. (regulation 28(3)(a), CCRs).
- RETURNS FROM THE POSTAL SERVICE: If your order is returned to us due to non-delivery or incorrect address, it will be automatically cancelled and refunded and you will need to create another order again. You will not be refunded for the postage as we have incurred the cost sending you the order.
- IF YOUR ITEM IS NOT RECEIVED: If the shipping time has expired and customer support cannot find a solution to fulfil your order we will offer you a replacement order to send you the goods again.
- RETURNS BY CUSTOMER: Any returned parcels sent by the customer without acknowledgement from a member of the support team will not be returned/exchanged or refunded.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and Olie Movement Limited under which you may access the Service. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Service.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which form part of our Terms and Conditions.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Not to abuse our staff through emails and social media. Any form of abuse will result in your account being blocked.
We will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information. Information you provide us directly:
- Your email address, first name and last name when you create an account upon checkout
- Public Information: All content shared on Olie Movement Limited is open to the public. We do not hide or make content private in any way.
- Communications between you and Olie Movement Limited. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- Your email and password are private and not available to the public.
Technical information we collect:
- Additionally, any use of Olie Movement Limited’s website and/or software may result in the collection of technical information such as your computer’s IP address, mobile device identifier, meta data, operating system, browser name/version, the referring web page, requested page; such information is used to help us understand the overall usage pattern of our website and software.
- We also use third-party analytics tools to help us measure how you use Olie Movement Limited. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including how you like to use our software and website which can help us in improving our Service.
- Olie Movement Limited may invite you to provide information through feedback on features on our website or software; we may send out e-mail inviting feedback or offering products and services; or we may ask you for information concerning support of our products or services. Your response to these communications may require you to submit personal information and opinions.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we receive to:
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- Provide personalised content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- Develop and test new products and features
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Diagnose or fix technology problems
- Automatically update the Olie Movement Limited application on your device
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Olie Movement Limited without your consent, except as noted in this Policy. Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content not personal information with potential business partners, service providers as a way of improving our service and providing relevant content. This will be done under confidentiality terms.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- We may be required to disclose your information without your prior consent by law for the following reasons:
- Comply with law or legal process
- Protect and defend our rights and property, or the rights and property of a third party
- Protect us against misuse or unauthorized use of any of Olie Movement Limited’s products, software, services, or other proprietary materials
- Prevent death or imminent bodily harm. prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
- Storage and Processing:
- We use commercially reasonable precautions to help keep your personal information safe and stored securely. However, Olie Movement Limited cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Olie Movement Limited or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Olie Movement Limited, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Olie Movement Limited make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, Olie Movement Limited, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
- Email our support to know about deleting your account email@example.com
Olie Movement Limited does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing email@example.com.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Site preferences cookies
- In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.